Packed with goodness, this book is going to save you time and reward you with health. Eating real, fresh food is the foremost way to detox, heal and nurture your body. And the Paleo Diet is powerful. All of these Easy & Essential recipes are free of gluten, grains, refined sugar, refined industrial seed oils and alcohol. For the lactose intollerant, coconut oil can always be subsituted when butter or clarified butter is called for.
There’s advice for getting started, as well as snippets of information to help you understand the reasons behind certain suggestions. Essentially, I want to help you get healthy food onto the table – and into your mouth – as quickly as possible.
Inside you’ll find
10 Recipe Sections
- Breakfast – includes Banana Coconut Breakfast Scramble
- Snacks, Top-Ups and Fillers – includes The Big Snack List
- Main Meal Salads – includes Basil and Chicken Meatballs with a Pumpkin and Berry Salad
- Side Salads – includes Moroccan Inspired “Cous Cous Salad with Carrots, Dates and Mint
- Vegetables – includes Potato Salad with Bacon and Garden Herbs
- Soups and Stews – includes Secret Ingredient Beef Stew
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood – includes Pork Medallions with Juniper and Porcini
- Sauces, Condiments and Spreads – includes Homemade Mayonnaise in 1 Minute
- Paleo Baking – includes Paleo Bread and Choc Hazelnut Cookies
- Something Extra – includes Energy Balls and Perfect Paleo Ice Cream
You’ll also find
Explanatory notes including
- The Paleo Diet in a Nutshell
- A Note about Potatoes
- A Note about Protein
- A Note about Paleo Baked Goods
- A Note about Excess Carbohydrates
- the Complete Shopping List
- the Complete Equipment List for the Paleo Kitchen
These recipes are the culmination of over 5 years of passionate Paleo cooking. They’re the recipes that I turn to, over and over again. Originally published on my blog, I started printing out my favorites so that I didn’t need to turn on the computer every time I wanted to make them. Thus, this book was born. Through repetition and refinement, I can guarantee that all the recipes here are, as the title claims, Easy and Essential.
My hope is that as you start cooking your way through this book, you’ll realize just how easy it is to cook and eat Paleo, every day.
There are no reviews yet.